Welcome! Check out the video to see all the updates and possible features of the new patient portal and how to access them when available.
To register a patient for the new portal, you will need the patient PIN number provided by the office via your Welcome Email. Parents will register themselves for the portal and then use the patient PIN provided to them to add each child to their account. Each child will receive their own PIN which will be unique to that child so access to one child's account will not gain access to any others.. If you lose your PIN, please call the office. These PIN's are sent via an email from email@example.com. Many of our families are finding that they do get caught in their spam filters. Please check your spam filter before calling the office to see if yours is stuck there.
At this time, we are registering patients who are already scheduled for an appointment.
If you prefer to read a PDF with step by step instructions - review the forms below.
- How to complete your patient portal registration with a PIN in English - Click Here
( in Spanish - Click Here )
- If you need help accessing forms in the new portal - Click Here
- If you need help accessing surveys in the new portal - Click Here
- If you need help adding another child to your account after you have established your account - Click Here
- How to add a Parent Proxy Account - Click Here
- If you registered with your information but used your child's name and need to change it to your name - Click Here
If you still need portal assistance, please call the office. Because of the unprecedented numbers of patients who will be registering for a portal in the immediate upcoming months.